NGU Online Financial Aid
Welcome to the North Greenville University Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
First time users, click the link First Time User. Enter your social security number with no dashes to create a password. Please keep this information in a secure location.
International students must contact our office at email@example.com or 864-977-7056 for special instructions regarding setting up your MyFinAid Portal.
To access the online system, enter your social security number and your password.
If you have trouble logging in, contact the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-977-7056.
You must have a financial aid record already established at North Greenville University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003441, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.